Coroner: 2 Men Killed by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in South Carolina Complex

Article 0 Comments A South Carolina coroner says two men who died at a public housing complex had both been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning. Richland County Coroner Gary Watts told news outlets Monday the cause of death for 61-year-old Calvin Witherspoon Jr. and 30-year-old Derrick Roper. They were found […]

Investigators Probe Gas Leaks at South Carolina Apartment Complex

Article 0 Comments New gas leaks have been found at a South Carolina apartment complex where two people were found dead in separate apartments. Columbia firefighters said they started the inspections Thursday night after residents reported smelling gas and crews finding additional gas leaks at Allen Benedict Court. Authorities say […]